Wednesday, October 1, 2008

EWWWWWW!!!!!





So I'm finally back... sortof. I've been soooo sick from this pregnancy, even sicker than i was with Noah! When i went to the doctor on thursday, they weighed me in at 110 pounds! scary since a few weeks before i was 128. now i am safely back in the low 120 range and very happy about that!!! The baby needs food, and so do I!
Noah took his first trip with Grandad and Grandma Yingling this weekend, they came and picked him up for breakfast on Sunday and all three of them were beaming! They bought a carseat for each of their vehicles and Grandad has been on the phone every other day wanting to come pick up "the plug". What he keeps forgetting is that if he wants to pick up Noah and have it be just the two of them he has to change the Poopy diapers! so he keeps putting it off, naturally.. He wants to wait till Kim can be there to change Noah. It's really cute though.
Kim has been a life saver. when i was really sick (pre medication) she was at my house every morning taking care of Noah so that i could dry-heave in peace. She cleaned my house and brought me water... I am so grateful for her, because i physically couldn't take care of Noah, and she came through in a big way for us! Noah is stringing together tons of 2 and 3 word combos. it's really cute cause it sounds like he has marbels in his mouth sometimes.
Last night he woke up a million times (which is very uncharacteristic of him) and every time he woke up even at midnight he was saying DAHGO!! which is Diego his favorite cartoon, and also the little boy printed all over his bedding. The kid is obsessed.
He has been telling me more when he goes poopy, a few days ago he let me know by coming up to me and wiping some of it on my leg and the couch, saying "ewww" he had reached down to see if it was really there. (*shudders and pukes a little in mouth*) IT was sooo gross!!!
He stepped on the scale last weekend at my mom's and he's still weighing around 35 lbs. healthy boy! We love him in all his gross little boyness~ ta ta for now

1 comment:

Shay said...

Wow, that is so so gross!...ha,ha...man do we have lots to look forward to when we have kids....

How miserable, all that puking and 110 pounds yikes, Nicole Ritche, I'm so sorry you were so sick!! I'm glad to hear your feeling better, please let me know if there is ever anything I can do!! I can't wait to find out what your having! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks and give the big brother Noah a big kiss!!

Love you give me a call sometime so we can catch up and touch base about Nov 15!!

Tell the boys hi for me,

love ya,

Shay-